We had a great Halloween weekend! Brad took half a day off Friday so that we could drive down to Houston and surprise my parents by taking Claire trick-or-treating at their house. I had Alli's help to make sure they would be there this weekend. Sure enough, Mom screamed and cried when she saw us (video coming soon)! My Nanny is visiting them so we also got to see her! On Sat. night we watched the Tech/UT football game. There is a little in-home rivalry since Alli went to UT and we went to Tech. One of the best games I've ever seen...go Tech!!! Brad and I also went downtown to see Alli's loft...it is awesome! On our way home Sunday we stopped in College Station to visit Brad's Grandmother. It was a great trip and we are so lucky to have so many people that love us!!!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was the best surprise ever!!!!! I was just lamenting how long it had been since I'd seen my Grandbaby. Thanks Brad and Lisa for making the trip! We love you all.
Love, Grandmom
So glad you had a fun visit with your family!
Post a Comment