Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brad and I live in Arlington Texas. We were married on April 6th, 2002 and have two beautiful girls. Claire was born on Feb.2nd 2008 and Aubrey on Feb. 17th 2010. We use our blog to keep family and friends updated on our lives. Enjoy!
4 comments:
I could hardly believe what I was seeing!!!!! Thank you for the best Halloween ever!
Love, Grandmom
That was great! So funny!
Someone give that poor baby some candy!
Hello,I live in Grand Prairie and I was looking at the Arlington Stroller Strides blog and then I started looking at some of your blog friends because I love to read blogs and I saw a comment of yours on one of your friends pages about a baby sign language class? Could you please tell me where I can find some info on that class? I have a 20 month old and I think it would be alot of fun.Thanks!
Post a Comment