Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!





















































































We had a great Thanksgiving! We drove to Houston to spend Thanksgiving with my family. We got there Thursday and enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner made by my Mom! On Friday night Brad and I went out on a date while the grandparents babysat! It was awesome...we must do it more often. Nanny was there and she knitted Claire and I a hat (see pictures). We took lots of walks, ate lots of food and played with all of the toys that Mom borrowed from her other Grandmother friends. It went by too fast and now I have a million things to do to get ready for Christmas...but we have so much to be thankful for and are very blessed!

3 comments:

Grandmom said...

We also had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We loved seeing Claire's beautiful smile every morning. I thank God everyday for this wonderful family of mine.
Love, Grandmom

amy said...

Darling pictures! Love the hats!

Kelly S. said...

So fun! I love the knitted hats... It makes me want to get out the old knitting needles again!