.JPG)
On Sat. Brad and I took Claire to the Gaylord Texan hotel. They had an ice sculpture exhibit that was amazing...and freezing! It was 9 degrees in there and they even handed out parkas for us before we went in. I had to bundle Claire up pretty good so her little face wouldn't freeze off. She enjoyed the exhibit...it was snowing and there was music and even an ice slide! We have it all on video. The hotel had the best Santa (outside of the ice sculpture exhibit) so we let Claire sit on his lap!!! We got the cutest picture of her. She was a little nervous, but had the most precious expression on her face. A classic first Christmas with Santa picture. They also had real reindeer, men dressed as toy soldiers on stilts and there was even a wedding reception going on while we where there. We got some gingerbread cookies and hot chocolate and just enjoyed the atmosphere of the beautiful hotel. I think the highlight for Claire was when we let her crawl on the soft carpet. There was so much space for her to explore...she was in heaven. She put on a show for everyone of course. It was another great weekend with the family!
5 comments:
Sounds like a blast, we need to go!
How fun! Glad you had a great time. What a great idea to take her there!
Sounds Great. My Mom's wanting to go this week, so now I'm excited about it.
That is so awesome & sounds really fun. I love the pictures too!
You juat gave me an idea!!! I might take the family there when they are here for the holidays! How many layers did you have to put clair in??
Post a Comment