Wednesday, February 11, 2009
1 Year Stats
Claire had her 1 year check-up today! She weighs 18lbs 5oz (10%), she is 29 3/4in (75%) and her head is in the 75%. So nothing new...still tall and skinny. I need to give her more whole milk which will be a challenge because she hates it, but the Dr. gave me these chocolate straws for her to drink the milk through and it worked! She drank a whole glass of milk through a chocolate straw. I wish my doctor would make me drink everything through a chocolate straw! She still has to face backward in her car seat because she is not 20 lbs yet. He also said to stay away from peanuts and we may have her tested around age 2 to see how severe her reaction to peanuts really is. She took her vaccinations like a champ. Overall he said she is doing great. I will post video of her walking tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish I was tall and skinny like Claire! Glad to hear she is growing well and WALKING!!!
Post a Comment