This morning we were invited to a Valentine Party at Lesli and Morgan's beautiful home. It was so much fun to exchange Valentines and to eat all the yummy food and play with Claire's friends. We are so lucky to be a part of this Stroller Strides group. These girls keep me fit, sane and allow me to have adult conversation! They are a great group of Moms and kiddos...Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HEY! Who's that kid hitting on Claire in that last picture!?
So sorry I missed the party, I've missed seeing all of you these past 2 weeks! I promise I'll be back next week. Happy Valentines!
HAHA Brad!!!
Well what a fun Friday you and Claire had! Happy Valentine's Day!!
I could be biased but don't we have the cutest babies & hottest Mommas??
Good times!
Post a Comment