Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!




























































































































The three of us had a picnic at the Ft. worth Botanic Gardens for Valentine's Day! We got Chick-Fil-A then went to the park to open our cards and eat. It was a little colder than I would have liked...but Brad and I were bigger babies about it than Claire was. We had fun and I loved spending the day with my two Valentines!!!

6 comments:

Lesli said...

I love the red wagon. I need one of those for Morgan.

Your hubby is so romantic. Mine spent half the day mountain biking!!

Claire's pink heart necklace is pretty snazzy!

Kathryn said...

haha Claire is just way too cool in those sunglasses! you guys are so fun!

amy said...

Great pics!

Unknown said...

what a great idea...I love picnics. Yall look so cute!

Kelly S. said...

I like Claire's hat!

Shepard said...

So cute! Lets plan a play date. Jack and I can come to you and Claire. Maybe Wed, Mar. 4th? I know that is a few weeks out but at least we can get it on our calendar! My email is leahshepard06@hotmail.com

See ya soon!