Monday, May 25, 2009

Full Moon
















We had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. Friday night we went out to eat with friends, Saturday we went to the mall to do some shopping and let Claire ride the carousel and eat lunch. We bought the wall stickers you see in the pictures... Claire was avoiding a diaper at the time and just happened to run over to the word "moon" with her cute butt sticking out!!! We also went to church Sat. night because it was Father Joe's 50th anniversary of being in the priesthood. He baptized Claire. Sunday we went to a pool party (Claire loved the water and we had a great time as well) and today Brad took Claire for a jog in the jogging stroller and this afternoon he is going to the Rangers/Yankees game! We are also remembering all of those brave men and women who serve our great country.

11 comments:

Kathryn said...

hilarious. what a cutie!

amy said...

You "crack" me up : )

Grandmom said...

She is as cute from "behind" as she is facing the camera!!!! Love the stickers.

Meredith said...

So darn cute! Love the pics!

Where did you find the wall stickers?? I would love to use those with Mal!
I haven't liked the ones I've seen but I like yours.

Nothing said...

YES!

Unknown said...

LOL....such a cute post. Love, love those baby butts. Garrett is sitting here with me and I think I just heard him whistle at Claire's booty. Sounds like yall had a great weekend.

Becky Todd said...

So funny! Thanks for the laugh! She is such a cutie!

CJAS said...

Lisa you always have the best blogs :) Claire is just too cute for words !!

etphonehome21 said...

Seriously BEST POST EVER!!!

Unknown said...

Bare Hinney!

Heather said...

Ha! What a funny post. Ok I need to get with it on mine. You do such a good job keeping us up-to-date. Thanks... it helps me feel like I'm not missing out on being a part of Claire's life. :)