Sunday, May 31, 2009

Swimming in Houston





























































We went to Houston this weekend since Brad had a three day weekend. He starts his new job Monday! we had a great visit with Mom, Dad, Nanny, and Aunt Alli. Claire loved swimming in the pool, going on walks, tormenting the cat, going up the stairs, watering the flowers, visiting Aunt Alli's classroom at the middle school, checking out project graduation at the high school, going to church, getting her toenails painted for the first time, and eating lots of good food! The adults got some sun and played games. It was also my parents 34th wedding anniversary! So much fun!

7 comments:

Grandmom said...

Oh my gosh, I miss her so much. I loved the time with you all, but especially my angel Claire. What a joy and blessing.

Mrs. Wilson said...

Claire is so cute! I wish my parents still lived there, so we could see y'all.

Nothing said...

Good luck to Brad and his new job!

CJAS said...

Great pictures :) Glad you had nice family time ! Congrats to Brad - Hope he'll LOVE his new job :)

Kelly S. said...

Dont you just wished you lived there sometimes? I miss Houston.. and everytime I go there, I am so sad to leave! Being around grandparents/parents is so fun!

Vandi said...

Your post title is so fitting for the next chapter in our life! :) Hopefully we will see more of you guys, now!!

amy said...

It has been way too long since we've chatted, I didn't know Brad had a new job! Hope he is enjoying it and of course I need details : )