Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fun in the Sun
















It was a hot one today so I put Claire in her bathing suit and let her splash around. The water was freezing! She had fun at times and hated it at others (you might be able to tell from her expression.) I'm glad we have this for those 100 degree days that aren't too far away...

6 comments:

Brad said...

FUN! I wanna play!

Anonymous said...

She has Brad's face and my hair. Can't wait to see her at the beach!

etphonehome21 said...

I LOVE the close up shots! And Gracie must have been thinking about Booger Land too much b/c she only took a 1 hour nap yesterday. UGH!

Meredith said...

I love her facial expressions! Looks like a lot fun! Mal loves to play outside in the water! We are reaching 100 degree days soon very soon too!

Kelly S. said...

I need one of those! It looks like lots of fun! Claire sure is a cutie!

CJAS said...

Claire is so adorable :) Thanks again for the wonderful play date you hosted today !! We had such a nice time!