Claire LOVED the science Spectrum. Brad and I skipped classes one day when we were in college to go play at the Science Spectrum...who knew we would be taking our daughter there 10 years later! I've never seen her play so hard for so long. I kept saying "this is the best $15 I've ever spent!" I love that she's not shy...there were about 8 bus loads of school kids and she held her own with the big kids...fearless. We've decided we need to get her a slide. She spent an hour playing on one. She also liked the dinosaur and the fish. The other pictures are from the rest of our time there!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a fun place and Claire is turning into such a big girl!
What do you mean you skipped classes???????
Who knew that Science Spectrum was so cool!? :) Sounds like Claire had a blast. It's so cute how she held her own with the big kids. Go Claire! Your nephew is such a doll!
I want to play at the Science Spectrum!!! I bet holding your new nephew made you want a baby...
Post a Comment