Saturday, January 9, 2010

Aubrey's Room





We are putting the finishing touches on the new baby's room! Thanks again to Amy for letting us borrow her beautiful baby bedding! It's finally all coming together and it feels real now! Just about a month to go! I keep trying to explain to Claire that she is going to be a big sister. We read books about Mommy's belly and about sisters. She knows my stomach is called Aubrey and she will kiss and hug it, but I don't think she really understands what is about to happen. Especially since she points to her own stomach and Brad's and says "Aubrey". Claire has been sleeping great in her twin bed for a few weeks now, so that hurdle is behind us. I've decided to wait on potty training until the summer...I don't see how I will have the time or energy to deal with it until then. So now we just wait...I am so excited and also ready to not be pregnant!

5 comments:

Grandmom said...

Room looks adorable...enjoy this next month, because pretty soon you are going to have your hands full! (I'll help all I can)!

amy said...

Looks great! Love the bedding with the green walls...matches perfectly! Can't wait to meet her : )

Nothing said...

It looks so cute. Great Job!

Heather said...

Looks sweet... can't wait to meet Aubrey! Will be so exciting having another niece! :)

CJAS said...

Beautiful room :) You guys did great !! I can't wait to meet Aubrey !