Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tea Party






As soon as Brad walks in the door from work Claire wants him to go play with her in her big girl bed. It's so cute...they are best buds. He always goes with her, even if he's hungry or just wants to sit down for a second. I found them playing tea party in her bed...although Brad insists they were not having a tea party, but rather, they were "making toast". Poor Brad...he's really in for it when Aubrey comes. Next thing I know I will find him in a dress and heels putting on make-up with the girls! Thanks for being such a great Daddy Brad!

2 comments:

Grandmom said...

Claire is a very lucky little girl to have both you and Brad as her parents! You can see how happy she is!

Heather said...

That's so sweet. I love seeing my little brother as a daddy. You both have been wonderful parents for my sweet niece. :)