Monday, January 11, 2010

Baby Shower












I am lucky enough to be friends with the most wonderful group of Moms! My friend Czarina threw me a baby shower on Sunday afternoon, even though this is my second baby and another girl. I really have everything I need for Aubrey, but they were all so sweet and generous. We had a great time playing shower games (name the celebrity Mom, baby product Price is Right and we brought baby pictures of ourselves and tried to guess who was who!) The food was awesome...Lenae made the beautiful cake. I got all the diapers I think I will ever need and some adorable gifts. I seriously couldn't stop smiling on the way home because I am so grateful to have such good friends to celebrate and share this special time with!

4 comments:

Grandmom said...

I am so happy you have made such wonderful friends...friends are a blessing in life you cannot ever take for granted!

amy said...

It looks like it was the perfect shower and I'm so sad I wasn't able to come!

CJAS said...

You so deserve it :) We are lucky to know you :)
Big hugs :)

Heather said...

I'm so glad you have a good group of friends! That cake your friend made was too cute! Hope you are feeling well these days... I think about you every day. Can't wait to meet Aubrey!