I put curlers in Claire's hair this morning after her bath!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brad and I live in Arlington Texas. We were married on April 6th, 2002 and have two beautiful girls. Claire was born on Feb.2nd 2008 and Aubrey on Feb. 17th 2010. We use our blog to keep family and friends updated on our lives. Enjoy!
6 comments:
She's a cutie, straight, curly, whatever!
Can't believe her hair is long enough for curlers! She is just growing up too fast. I can't wait to see you guys. I miss you all, esp. Claire!
girls are fun :-)
Too cute !!! I should try that with Adrien maybe he will look like he has more hair if it's curly :) LOL !
I can't believe she let you! I think it actually makes her hair look longer.
Oh my god that is too cute!!!! s
Post a Comment